The world of Raana is a trove of lost treasures, abandoned buildings and desperate people willing to hire adventurers. This page will list all available quests, and where to find them.
No spoilers or walkthroughs!
Main quests[edit | edit source]
- The Last Relative: A Tier2+ Quest. This quest needs the Tier2+ Special-html-file to become active. See the Tier2 quest post on SSA for instructions.
- The Shrouded House: The main Kymanto quest line. Start this quest by visiting Kymanto Hall in Hamilton Square.
- Slavemasters of Raana: Main slave quest. First goal is the acquisition of Aria Bianchi - an imprisoned rebel leader that's about to be sold at the exclusive slave house in Crystal Hills. Talk to her after bringing her home to open up the second chapter.
Vendor quests[edit | edit source]
- A Hundred Guns: A medium-sized quest that you get after asking if Mr. Walton in Redhaven Weapon store needs any help. Features slave Michelle Wolfe.
- Headkiller's Crew: A small quest that you get after asking if Abbot Roo in Redhaven general store needs any help.
- A Holiday Gift: A medium-sized quest that you get after talking to Nika at Nika's Clothes in Westside.
Academy quests[edit | edit source]
- The Prowler in the Depths: A medium-sized quest that begins during Professor Wolf's first Academy course (Complete Masters - lecture 2).
- The Prowler in the Depths 2: A long quest that starts right after you've finished Chapter 1 and read a letter you received from a Miss Winton.
- Übermenschen: A special task that begins during the second Academy course (Planetary Studies) held by Professor Wolf.
POI and other quests[edit | edit source]
- The Temple of Doom: A medium-sized quest that starts after talking to the children inside the temple of Yidhra in Kasey's park.
- Taking Down the Hulk: A small quest that might ease the difficulty of taking down Kasey's park's rogue space marines and their leader, the fearsome Space Hulk.
- Juno's dilemma: A small quest in Stokke Hills that starts when you enter an abandoned house that's currently occupied by two bandits.
- The underthing: Scavenge the catacombs of an old factory in Stokke Hills to discover the remnants of a long-gone family - as well as some mysterious writings.
Tavern quests[edit | edit source]
- Westside Raiders: A small bounty quest you get from "Rumors and Jobs" in Furry's tavern.
- Magic Mushrooms: A small quest you can pick up from "Rumors and Jobs" in Furry's tavern.
- Devious Delivery: A small quest you can pick up from "Rumors and Jobs" in Furry's tavern.
- Golden Papers: A small quest you can pick up from "Rumors and Jobs" in Divine Juices tavern.
Party quests[edit | edit source]
Requirement: Arrange event. Note! These quests appear randomly. Requirements below don't guarantee that the quest event will show up.
- The Dig: Invite only Michelle to a casual dinner. If her Willpower is below 0 and her Affection Friendly+, she'll tell you one of her deepest secrets, that takes you out on a treasure hunt in Ikaanos.
- The sugar daddy: Invite only Lovisa to a casual dinner. If she's not too upset or hates you, and has spent more than 14 days in your household, she'll ask you to help her deal with a guy who's been harassing her in Redhaven.
- Tales from Redhaven: Finish both quests for Walton and Abbot Roo and invite them to a dinner. This will execute a conversation where they ask you to deal with a new raider menance that's threatening their business.
[edit | edit source]
- Nicole's Debt: A small quest that starts after talking to Nicole Boulay at her apartment. You need to solve this quest in order to add her as a slave to your household.
- Lost Girls: A quest you can get by learning more about Rebecca's friend Adrienne. WIP!