Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fear is a multi-faceted attribute that can be used by a skilled slave master to keep his unruly slaves in check, improve certain Traits and lower their will to escape or rebel against him.
How to increase Fear[edit | edit source]
- By keeping another slave tied up during bondage after hitting the End Day button (25% chance per day to increase Fear by +2 points).
- There's a 20% chance to raise your secondary girl's Fear with one point if she's conscious, unoccupied and uncorrupted - per administered lash on a bonded slave - IF there's a Scream dialogue and IF the secondary slave's fear is below 10.
- Successfully threatening your slave in various ways through the Talk section.
- Random chance (5-15%) to increase Fear by up to +2 points during Bondage sessions - to a maximum of 16.
- Aggressive seduce openings, successful commanding and degrading words during seduction events.
- Successfully explaining chores in a dominant way.
- Successfully scolding Hopes and Dreams.
How to decrease Fear[edit | edit source]
- Taking a girl out for a dinner date (Golden Dragon or the diner). Fear will not decrease if you chose to Act Rude or do something dominant.
- Generally acting nicely through many smaller events.
- Time. Fear automatically decreases by one point each day.
Benefits of Fear[edit | edit source]
- Training melee combat, Strength or Stamina together with your slave has a chance to increse her Toughness Value, and thus summon the Toughness and Steel Maiden Traits, which will increase her Max Health.
- Decreased Escape chance.
- Random chance (10%) to increase all slaves' Discipline, once per day.
- Easier to persuade girls into having non-consensual sex with you.
Negative aspects of Fear[edit | edit source]
- Automatic Affection drop each day (-2 points down to Neutral Affection).
- Harder to Declare Love and make jokes during parties and other events.
- Harder to summon consensual sex.